Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 5 Ch. 58 - Teleport Skill

Fed-Kun's army
@ Freestyle
About how prez is being a bother and Armor prez still hiding her face.

Dex-chan lover
@dextersTomato

She's probably less concerned about their safety and more concerned that the next time she sees him he's gonna be like "Opps, I got her preggers"

Nice chapter. Thank you, Mangasushi!
Now I'm off to read this a few more times on mangasushi(dot)net.

Fed-Kun's army
@Bosbarret I vastly disagree because I know where you're coming from and I don't agree with that sentiment.
Prez feels responsible to the entire class, and she is constantly worrying about MC because he keeps throwing himself in dangerous situatiuons. Sure, it's annoying that she wants to restrain his movments a bit, but she is not really wrong for wanting him to stay safe. Not only that he's her benefactor in more than one way. Give the girl a break.

The class pres still doesnt trust haruka lmao. I just hope she dont suddenly become entranced by haruka or it'll break the story

I hate the class prez... won she at least mind her own business??!! I mean wtf?? yeah angelica is a girl, she's coming with haruka, so what????!!!!
You're worried that he might discover that she(angelica/waifu) has a human body?
So what???

Long-strip supporter
behold a nudist in somewhat realistic full body armor, (no bikini armor here bois)

Has Prez not considered that they were alone together for a super long time already? He would've realized by now

Users who are viewing this thread