Hitorijime - first come first served - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Well that’s depressing, is this the last chapter ?

If not then I bet he’ll somehow end up with her.. if it is than lmao tough break

Dex-chan lover
I rather he find a new girl and forget about his friend but that is DEFINITELY not going to happen. I bet the guy who either send a pic\video Of them to his phone or have him watch them fuck, he gets hard, she says how small he is and how she wants to be with Mr NTR, and it ends with her pregnant getting ducked and him in the corner crying masturbating

Dex-chan lover
@Remy88Lebeau

You’re right that seems WAY more likely.

Would be cool if authors would do plot twists where he actually finds a new love and doesn’t care about the girl anymore besides as a friend

Dex-chan lover
@JKTV I also would LOVE if they had him not Me NTR. I always wanted to read a story like that. He could even throw her away after he gets her as some payback towards her.

But if the author did a plot twist like that, it would be a throwaway line lol

Dex-chan lover
lol this ch i really wish he'd just find a better girl and forget about his childhood friend she made her choice and these no way she'll ever choose him

partly his fault for not saying anything to her but also her fault for being so easy as to go with someone that worked on her house LOL unless theres more to the story than that

but yeah best thing to happen is for him to forget about her and find someone new

Banned
first come fist serve! it's a sensisble rule. I'm fine with this NTR. not coping. nope! :angery::aquadrink:

The girls accepts the situation and move on in the end anyways.

the only thing I found wasteful is we got an MC who confronts the "netori guy" but the girl herself dismisses it and even shoves him away so she's got no right to regret shit.

Banned
First come first serve in a way is like a mmf love triangle framed like an NTR once you understand the gist of all the chapters (5 in total).

Users who are viewing this thread