Hitotsu Yane no Shita no

Fed-Kun's army
Barely, since school has just started and I have a lot of things to do. But I won't drop this unless an active scanlator picks this up.

I really appreciate CyBerK doing this for us, as I appreciate any translation group who does their work so we might enjoy. Keep up the good work! And Merry Christmas!

Fed-Kun's army
Hate the storyline so far, hope there is happy ending for them

Dex-chan lover
The couple is fun. The third wheel drama is shit.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the author could not decide on one story, so he took two and merged them into one big mess. Besides that, the pacing is very irritating.

Holy, he last time my friend recommended this manga is a few years back and stuck on ch.5
Thank you translator!

Group Leader
@nizzy76 Well you'll be glad to know a chapter of this will be releasing every week until the series is finished.

Dex-chan lover
Only 18 chapters, and probably axed... you can see why. The premise and characters are nice, but it's too convoluted. Though to be fair, the premise is so simple that it kinda would be hard to make longer... like, the premise is just too central to the story rather than something that could just be used as a plot device (like Nisekoi and Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet)

Aggregator gang
@deathmailrock: Nah, 3 volumes is about the standard lifespan for a manga; not a failure, not a success. 2 or less is considered a failure. 4 volumes is considered successful. Anything more and it's a smash hit.
Most mangaka desire to go past 4 volumes, but plan around 3 since volume 1 or 2 is where the final judgement of a manga's success lies.

Not saying your reasons are wrong and is probably why it ended. Editors are crazier with the axe than a lumberjack in evergreen forest in December.

Users who are viewing this thread