Hitozuma to JK - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Another useless confession... This just give me a lot of frustration.
So now what ? Are they going to date each other, become sex buddy or nothing will change ?
"It was a long time ago, now we are married woman and you have children, we can't get divorce and married each other because Japon suck. Let's be in the closet FOR.E.VER !"
At least setup something else other than drama.
Based on how this manga tends to work, this will set up something between Hinata and Mizuki. Remember, nothing on this manga is ever serious. Even on this very chapter a very heavy scene was completely murdered by a "dirty joke."

If I were to guess, Hazuki is going to tell Hinata about "mom is totally cheating with [that woman you are already wary of]!" Hinata will pretend to not care while collapsing inside. Sexy play with Mizuki will happen, and during it the misunderstanding will be cleared.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully this propels her to not make the same mistake again and actually confess her feelings

Dex-chan lover
Based on how this manga tends to work, this will set up something between Hinata and Mizuki. Remember, nothing on this manga is ever serious. Even on this very chapter a very heavy scene was completely murdered by a "dirty joke."

If I were to guess, Hazuki is going to tell Hinata about "mom is totally cheating with [that woman you are already wary of]!" Hinata will pretend to not care while collapsing inside. Sexy play with Mizuki will happen, and during it the misunderstanding will be cleared.
Seems to be setting it up for her not to do them same mistake she did in her past

Dex-chan lover
that confession was pointless..
The mom will again lean towards pedo-category..
Why am I reading this manga, if I’m only criticizing?
Idk but ur on Ch 25 on a non weekly or biweekly manga my guy lmao, y tf r u here? Just deselect it off saved

Dex-chan lover
lol the misunderstanding drama

but yeah i figured Mao liked her though and of course nothing happened because of the husband but damn at the same time she could have done more to get Mizuki at the time way before the guy came along but it is what it is

but its good that they both was able to let all of that out and finally say true feelings even though its to late for that now

but now i wonder how the daughter is about to react to this is she about to confess now also.....

the drama coming or maybe not with how this series has been theres always been a feeling of drama only to go away lol

with that said its so good to get a new ch of this series as the other series made but this same creator of this series is just nowhere near as good as this one so getting a new ch of this felt really good

anyway looking forward to more

Dex-chan lover
It's all going off. Loved Yuri just going for the kiss on stage because she wants to. No way Sanae didn't like it.

Dex-chan lover
we started with gay underage sex with her daughter’s bestie and somehow it only gets more chaotic and unhinged from there

Dex-chan lover
I'm loving the messy relationships in this series. I got pretty bored around chapter 9 but when I picked it back up and started reading again the messy web of relationships really hooked me. Since there seems to be a lighthearted tone, I'm guessing that we'll end up with Mao x Mizuki and Hinata x Hazuki, or it will just end with nothing resolved. (God I hope not :huh: ).

Looking forward to more chapters! Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread