Hitsuji no Kawa wo Kita Kemono - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Fake.4

Fed-Kun's army
Damn cliffhanger...

@Suudere don't think about it too much, since its basically normal in manga and JP dating game.😅

thank you soooo much for the chapter !!🙏🙏🙏💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Dex-chan lover
That girl is a BAMF. I love her!

And please, kick his ass. Don't go back to him :( but we all know where this is goinggg

thank you for the update!! man, this manga is so exciting, every chapter has me on the edge of my seat. when i saw that you uploaded the new chapter, i dropped everything so that i could read it. it's just that good.

Awokwokwok prison first dating later, young lad. Thanks for the update, Scandoukai!

Tbh he is pathetic, I would've already reported everything to the police. It's not just about his sister, but about other victims too. But man, who am I kidding, this is "love" we are talking about, his virgin ass was violated and he can't stand it! I still don't know if I should keep reading this or drop, bc I have a feeling that I'm gonna explode from the next ch, ugh.

I really hope Daiichi will be able to kick his ass, but probably not, so can you (author) at least let him get a couple of good hits in? He really should have have given the information to the police.

I love Nagai so much! She's such a cutie and a sweetheart, can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you so much for the update!!

Nagai's cute, but im kinda mad she's calling him a coward for hesitating, like DUDE IS A CRIMINAL, I DON'T BLAME DAICHI TO BE SCARED.

Im hoping they don't end up together (they'll prolly end up together, it's fucken yaoi logic :/). Thanks for translating scandoukai!!

Users who are viewing this thread