Hitsuji no Kawa wo Kita Kemono - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Fake.7

Honestly I'm glad that he chose to say goodbye to Tatsumi here rather than ridding him of all faults and he'll just be with him just cause true wuv. Especially that tatsumi actually did go to serve his sentence rather than a whole "teehee I scammed you guys and not gonna get any punishment for it." Author did allude that he could still just get away with all of it, but I don't really buy the whole sudden conscience thing.

Whatever though, it is what it is, though I still wouldn't like it if he does end up going back to Tatsumi. MC had been incredibly naive even without the warning signs of Tatsumi's scams. The club scene and stuff was just so frustrating to read. Even though it says he changed (which is good, he left as he should) I still don't get the feeling that he's less naive from 4 years ago and the next chapter might just show them together just cause fate or something, idk. Still will read because me too invested to quit lolol.

MC is still dumb but a little less. I guess that's character progression.

Thanks for the update ❤️ Wasn't expecting a time skip and for him to actually get caught. Next chapter should be interesting.

Ohhh so MC is a realtor and the person meeting Tatsumi works in real estate too so there’s the redemption arc?

Thank you for the chapter!

I guess if I ignore the nightclub scene, the story isn't bad. I kind of get why MC likes Tatsumi, and I like MC's character development in this chapter. If in the end, they end up been together, I just hope Tatsumi would show some real remorse for what he has done. At least try to be honest, Tatsumi.

thank you so much!!

i'm just crying that's all its a good story too, the club scene litetally xjwjdjsj arghhh but thanks heaven they got punched so much

Users who are viewing this thread