Hiyumi's Country Road - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Never Carelessly Overeat

Dex-chan lover
Man just eating fruits without washing is rare even if bought from a super.

Dex-chan lover
did rthe unrelated lady from the supermarket come back home with them? It's not elaborated on, just somethnig random

Dex-chan lover
Nice squeeze lo/
Awww yeah rice picking arc here we go lo/
I love the silly 4koma extras hehehe

"Just under 20$ for a kilogram" hmmmm must be a cultural difference, it sounds pretty expensive for me........also I wasn't expecting the koi fish to be such a delicacy

Dex-chan lover
@sunshinelemons no dude. im talking about the OTHER woman. See? you didn't even notice. Look for the girl with the loose hair tied at the bottom

EDIT: WAIT no im dumb as well. Thats Hiyumi's mother. Oh no. Im a speedreader...

qx6ERec.png

Dex-chan lover
If it helps I think that this might be one of the commercials that Hiyumi is thinking of.

Dex-chan lover
So this was always an informative manga? lmao I never notice, but there is actually good and simple advice for what to do for "lose weight" and is also cute so all good.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I know some supermarkets in Canada (where I am) also have live fish tanks in the meat section (I know they usually have lobster in them but I've seen fish in there occasionally) but I don't think I could handle buying live fish (or lobster, for that matter) for the purpose of eating them.

Dex-chan lover
Eating plums near the roads in the countryside hits the spot for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread