Hiyumi's Country Road - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Dazzling City of Karuizawa

Dex-chan lover
@rtrtrt wowowowowow are you fucking kidding me, this was one of the special series i've liked and i just checked and it got axed at ch 13.......fucking kms the japanese have SHIT taste when it comes to what gets axed and what getsin 500+ chapters OTL

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy to get a new chapter... Sad about the news of cancellation, Hiyumi is fun, the sister turned out to be great too, so it was a very nice ride with all the characters being endearing.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1002945/12 she looks like a lost child here...

I liked Hiyumi's delinquent look better than the overalls

sad to hear that this story got cancelled, I've found every chapter so far to be really enjoyable

Group Leader
TOo bad, it got cancelled. WE never got to see it turning Yuri now.

Supporter
It got canned? So it's fine to rip off over 100 otome-villainess copy pastes and suddenly something a bit different comes along and it gets binned like that?

Terry Pratchett was right when this quote comes to mind;
‘People like to be told what they already know. Remember that. They get uncomfortable when you tell them new things. New things…well, new things aren’t what they expect. They like to know that, say, a dog will bite a man. That is what dogs do. They don’t want to know that a man bites a dog, because the world is not supposed to happen like that. In short, what people think they want is news, but what they really crave is olds.’

Group Leader
prolly doesnt sell enough since theres no oppai ecchi harem etc

sucks, its a good one.

Aw, man. Reading that comment in the cover feels kinda hurt knowing the fate of this series.

lolol the way hiyumi slouched in the backseat after that near car crash in the extras.

and now i see this got axed.

sad. another manga not like the others cast aside. hope to see this author again soon. i enjoyed this.

Users who are viewing this thread