Hodoite, Musunde - Ch. 11 - The One Who's Different

Dex-chan lover
Good news: it's finally back.
Bad news: only two more chapters to go after this one. It hasn't been axed, but the hiatus was due to Morimiya-sensei's health taking a turn for the worse, and they are unable to keep the series going and have decided to close it out instead.
EydvWLi.png

sOY3lSD.png

Dex-chan lover
Bad news: only two more chapters to go after this one. It hasn't been axed, but the hiatus was due to Morimiya-sensei's health taking a turn for the worse, and they are unable to keep the series going and have decided to close it out instead.
EydvWLi.png

sOY3lSD.png
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WHY DO ALL THE GOOD ROMCOMS HAVE TO GET AXED???!!!!!

Double-page supporter
damn this is also ending and after such a long hiatus as well...
Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
It seems like Haruki will confess the chapter after he sees her in a swimsuit at this rate...

(tweets)
A DeepL translation: "I am very sorry for the lack of updates. It will be published at the end of this month. I have been thinking about my strength and how to finish it since May, and it has been showing up in my physical condition, so I've been in a slump. I am really sorry."

Makes me wonder if the final two chapters will have similar delays, neither translation makes it seem like the mangaka is getting better but maybe some nuance is lost with machine translations; their twitter is very much the "business only" type though so I doubt there's many personal details though.

A shame really, this was one of the nicer slow-burn romance series that didn't go too slow. Really no clean way to wrap things up here unless things they just leave it hanging, granted I'd appreciate that if there's any hope of the series picking back up. From the look of things it doesn't seem like the manga is doing so well for the publisher that they'd consider that, and the mangaka doesn't seemingly have robust enough socials to self-publish (not that it's clear they'd want/be able to).

Wishing the best for the author's health.

Dex-chan lover
Got stoked when this popped up on my feed but now I am sad to see this end so soon after coming back. I hope Morimiya-sensei's health will get better over time & appreciate the transparency. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Sad to hear that it's being wrapped up early, but the story at least has gotten to a point where the ending could feel natural. Better to end early on a high note than peter out slowly over time :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Ah man come on, this ending after a long hiatus makes me sad, I really loved this. But the author's health come first and foremost, I wish them a speedy recovery

Dex-chan lover
EydvWLi.png

sOY3lSD.png
Why is it always the good series...PAIN
Hopefully the author gets well.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the author isn't terminally ill, even if it did sound like it.

Thanks for the release, bad news notwithstanding!

Users who are viewing this thread