Hodoite, Musunde - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - From Now On...

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for the slight delay, Thanksgiving weekend was pretty busy and I wasn't home until Monday night.

So there's only one chapter left. Morimiya-sensei briefly tweeted out that the final chapter would be next year instead, but he's since deleted that tweet, so no idea what's actually cooking there.
QNEHFRP.png

Rough translation:
I'll manage to post it this month too...! However, I haven't come up with any names for the next final episode, or rather, I feel like I've reached the end without finding anything, so the next one will be in the new year. I don't want it to end up being too condensed because of me, so I hope we can see the two of them in their natural form in the final episode...
Most likely that the final chapter will be sometime in January or February, but we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
Also, they have tweeted this out:
D5Qmqq8.png

So maybe there's hope that once they're doing better we'll get a follow up? Who knows really. In any case, hopefully the moron who posted the "they're not sick it's been axed" conspiracy theory last chapter will start feeling sympathetic for Morimiya-sensei instead of making an ass of themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Sad that the next chapter is the finale when it feels like they're just getting their groove in sync with each other. At least we got a pool chapter in its serialization run but it is what it is. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it’s so good! Why does it have to end? It’s so unfortunate that the author’s health isn’t great. Hopefully, they’ll recover and continue the series again when they’re healthy.

Dex-chan lover
This should have been a fanservice chapter, and while it had plenty of that, I was actually paying more attention to the atmosphere that was going on throughout the chapter. It has been really good character development, even though it's not like anything overly dramatic would have happened. The way the author draws the eyes is also great fun. So expressive, yet so simple, most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread