Hodoite, Musunde - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - From Now On...

Dex-chan lover
If he cant draw and no one can then I hope at least someone could make this be a web novel or something just dont end it :meguuusad:

Double-page supporter
Both being blushed and feeling close is great! Really unfortunate that this (maybe) ended next chapter. Hope author continued this either way!

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I really really hope Morimiya-sensei put this on hold instead of finishing it right away... I hope they overcome the illness..

Group Leader
May Morimiya-sensei's health be as resilient as Scott Sterling blond dude's head taking shots from the gremlin 🙏

Dex-chan lover
I love that little gremlin in Nohara's friend group. Her energy is infectious.
Ren and her handler, Maki.

5wEkwki.png

BpmZM0G.png

Dex-chan lover
Sad that this will end but you could feel that this chapter didn't flowed nicely

Dex-chan lover
I'm just interested, was the "rush B" joke in the original, or it was an adaptation of original joke?
Like, I'm russian myself and yeah, I like how westerners like this joke, but it's just that I prefer the translations to stick to the original as much as possible

Dex-chan lover
I'm just interested, was the "rush B" joke in the original, or it was an adaptation of original joke?
Like, I'm russian myself and yeah, I like how westerners like this joke, but it's just that I prefer the translations to stick to the original as much as possible
The original was a [generic running noise]. If you don't like it, I could not humanly care less. Translation is about carrying the meaning, not the words.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My gosh this series is so fluffin cute! I love every character here. I love how they wingman this lads. Beautiful

Dex-chan lover
The original was a [generic running noise]. If you don't like it, I could not humanly care less. Translation is about carrying the meaning, not the words.
So you want to say that you add your own jokes in the process of translation. That's bad manners. I won't recommend you to anyone

Dex-chan lover
cry me a fucking river
I understand if you do a funny edit during translation and send it to your friends in discord. I understand if there was a pun and you went and adapted it. But now I have to guess upon every joke, whether it was author's or yours. Also, why wouldn't you insert some racist jokes? That would raise controversy in twitter instantly, as soon as someone copypastes it there. Even the author themself would hear about it.
Seriously, why couldn't you just put your jokes in small font between frames, prefixed with "tl/n:"? That way it'd be clear and comprehensible

Users who are viewing this thread