Hogushite, Yui-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - Doesn't Like Pain

Dex-chan lover
UKJTlzOeG1k.jpg
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
OZWhsvyEoAM.jpg

So gay and cute :glee:ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ Really gay :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
A bit unsure on that one sentence. My respect for her keeps hitting new lows. That means you don't respect someone, no? Might be the mixing of low and high.

Dex-chan lover
Finally some content with our main girls! I'm sorry to all the folks who are scared of needles reading this. At least they didn't show one. I love how this came out like a few days after I donated haha

Thank you for keeping up the translation!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

yui covering her face after the nurse finds out that karin touching her calms her down... almost had her big gay busted

also i have to agree that a needle does feel nice going into the skin, but then im also the type that cant watch my own blood getting drawn without feeling sick

Dex-chan lover
As someone who used to be terrified of needles* and is very perceptive when the needle pierces through my skin when taking vaccines, I am afraid of y’all.
:haa::haa::haa::haa::haa::haa::haa:

*I still don’t like seeing them going in but I got over the fear. Used to be so bad that I refused to wear earrings because the thought of having to see myself putting something pointy through a hole in my ear freaked me out.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

yui covering her face after the nurse finds out that karin touching her calms her down... almost had her big gay busted

also i have to agree that a needle does feel nice going into the skin, but then im also the type that cant watch my own blood getting drawn without feeling sick
i like watchin the blood go in the tube its kinda satisfying

Dex-chan lover
they were so cute, but as someone who has a blood phobia, i was internally screaming with me thinking that karin is psycho for liking blood being drawn

Banned
So...where is all this hugging? I want to see more hugging! And more than hugs! Please...

Users who are viewing this thread