Hogushite, Yui-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - Home Date

Dex-chan lover
ANIME PLEASE!!!
BTW cute note, I was so happy that I recomended the manga to a friend and rewatched the first chapters and I noticed !? where are her antennas? (or flaps, she's like Ina from hololive) and they gradually start forming around chapter 3 and as you can see in ch13, they're completely part of her like animal ears

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
ANIME PLEASE!!!
BTW cute note, I was so happy that I recomended the manga to a friend and rewatched the first chapters and I noticed !? where are her antennas? (or flaps, she's like Ina from hololive) and they gradually start forming around chapter 3 and as you can see in ch13, they're completely part of her like animal ears
It was a fun decisions to change her bedhair into more a more bearlike ears.

Dex-chan lover
That fake growl and embarrassment afterword just about killed me in the last chapter. Love after-hours Kawa-chan too. She has so much more initiative hehe
Thank you for the double upload~

Dex-chan lover
Kawa chan on the attack is amazing.
Yui does put up a good fight with those Hokuto Shinken techniques.
These two are so precious, but I want Asaka to find love too.
Thank you Hachi7 for translating two chapters at once

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

oh how the turns table
never attempt to tickle someone if you arent prepared to get tickled back 20x times harder

Dex-chan lover
That credits page. A black company job on a space station sounds even more terrifying than a regular black company job. You'd be stuck relying on them for everything, even transportation back to Earth.

Dex-chan lover
Give her some courage guys she's halfway there
Webp.net-resizeimage-130-768x403-1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
ANIME PLEASE!!!
I love the ear flap hair antenna things it's so cute

Dex-chan lover
WEEE WOOO WEEE WOOO
Ambulance take me now! I might not make it for tomorrow.... XP

Users who are viewing this thread