Hogushite, Yui-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Convenience Store Interview

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 23, 2023
Messages
1,770
thanks for the translation!

ahhh a new contender to tease yui about her crush on karin

also damn if i was the vice president id have left a long time ago sounds like working for the pres is detrimental to her health
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 7, 2023
Messages
618
I am dying to meet this "president". She seems like a good laugh. I wonder how the vice pres got recruited. Are they childhood friends? Or maybe the president's charms are just too strong to resist.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 7, 2023
Messages
618
I'm gonna bet on childhood friends and she was the girl shown on that flashback. I hope she's a little shit (but super tall)
Well anyone would be mega tall next to pocket vice pres.
Still, I definitely want to know more about them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top