Hogushite, Yui-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 26 - Selfish

Dex-chan lover
QWzH4yCv_wc.jpg

Can't wait for some sesbian lex action :huh:

Dex-chan lover
And then one of their warming hugs resulted in them accidentally lying down on the bed where thing got very hot indeed.

Dex-chan lover
I am not entirely sure who got the w this time so it is a draw.
Also, "house sharing" is that what people call it nowadays?

Dex-chan lover
Could you please tell me how you're imbedding screen caps from the manga page, I can't seem to figure it out.
I do a screenshot, then add it to a site where you can store images (Twitter, for example), open it in a new tab, copy the URL and here you need to press Ctrl+P and paste the URL

i found this manga because i happened to catch it on the mangadex homepage right after a chapter was uploaded and i'm so glad that i did

Dex-chan lover
Could you please tell me how you're imbedding screen caps from the manga page, I can't seem to figure it out.
To add to what Baffled said, Discord's handy for this. I either use Irfanview's capture with a custom rectangle option, or copy and paste the whole page into it or Photoshop to crop the part I want. Then you can copy paste the cropped image directly into Discord, either the desktop client or the web-based one. Right click on the image and copy link, click the image box in the editor here and paste in that URL. I have a #images channel on my personal server I use just for pasting in images to share.

Dex-chan lover
I do a screenshot, then add it to a site where you can store images (Twitter, for example), open it in a new tab, copy the URL and here you need to press Ctrl+P and paste the URL
To add to what Baffled said, Discord's handy for this. I either use Irfanview's capture with a custom rectangle option, or copy and paste the whole page into it or Photoshop to crop the part I want. Then you can copy paste the cropped image directly into Discord, either the desktop client or the web-based one. Right click on the image and copy link, click the image box in the editor here and paste in that URL. I have a #images channel on my personal server I use just for pasting in images to share.
Ah so basically you just use a specific host for images like discord or twitter, I see. I might make a server to specifically store screenshot crops lol. Cause I'd usually have to dig trough image searches to find memes to for my replies and seen a few times people post direct or cropped screencaps of the manga pages and was wondering if there's a function besides the Image URL that I've somehow missed where you can just upload into the forum message directly.

Thank you both for the tips, it'll sure make my meme replies better :bocchiwave: :win: :salute:

Dex-chan lover
thanks for this

Fed-Kun's army
I love the inevitable cicle of all this slife of life romance for me
100 ch. of little to nothing happening: "where is the progress???"
Something actually happens: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

Dex-chan lover
Several months later and I should probably mention that Discord links no longer act as permanent image storage and expire after a while, so doing this now will lead to a dead image after a while.

Users who are viewing this thread