Hokago wa Kissaten De

Dex-chan lover
Everyone else is alright, but I can't stop seeing Miyamura in Fushimi

The Childhood friend just grabbed ML and kissed him and ML went along with it.OK.Dropped.

I swear if the next chapter doesn’t have the actually main characters I’m gonna blow a fuse

When are the main characters going to be back together smh, my ship is sinking :( [/code]

I found the female lead poorly written. I mean, why she just can't say no to rai? He was just a stranger, she wasn't into him but she let him to be too close to her and do what he wants in front of the guy that she likes. Makes you think that maybe she wasn't really into the male lead. Especially that valentine's day lmao. She let rai took her day, her whole fvcking day and ending up not going to the place that she should be. The fact that she can't say no to rai, can't be mad at him and let him do some advances on her, that's stupid. Not to mention in front of supposedly the one that she love, thats fricking ridiculous. It makes no fucking sense.

Dex-chan lover
They really dragged out the pre-confession part. The whole tension with Rai should've been trimmed down significantly, when the FL already makes it apparent that she isn't into him, since pretty much the start. If the author didn't drag out the whole drama with the childhood friend and him, this could've been half as long.

As the old sayings, I came looking for copper, but then found gold instead.

18 chapters in and I'm dropping.
Cliché after cliché with a few clichés thrown in.

It's just Horimiya with worse side characters.

Did I mention Its full of clichés?

Users who are viewing this thread