Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
Woah, a scene where the two mc’s with an interest in each other fall, but don’t end up in some sexual position? Crazy

Results of today's fight: Complete annihilation

She really stupid. She despises her hometown.
Bizim orada bir laf var beğenmiyorsan git ülkene (ülke ve şehir ayrı şeyler değil ama anladınız siz)

Finally treating that 'indirect kiss' bs like its supposed to be treated, unless you are a person that naturally dislikes people drinking from your stuff or taking bites from your food you should just continue drinking/eating like normal idk why soo many authors make such a big deal about something so bs like an indirect kiss

Aggregator gang
Finally, an MC where he's not that handicapped in the romcom bull of Indirect kiss, and being a beta. I like this dude so far

Most of my Properties are invested in this guy now, I also included my happiness in the package, I hope that it grows :3

Dex-chan lover
damn this is pretty good so far I cant lie

Even though the MC is still kinda awkward its like 100x better than most MCs. I feel like he reacts realistically to situations and it makes me think that maybe this author has actually at some point in his life been with a girl lol

Users who are viewing this thread