Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 2 Ch. 16.9 - Volume 2 Extras

Fed-Kun's army
I think I need some extra lessons sensei I’ve been a bad student ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i really dont have perspective about height people from manga. i always thought: wow slender girl and tall with big boobies, but then its like 1.50~1.60 cm instead of 1.70cm~1.8cm

Guaraná ajuda a combater a obesidade, mas na forma de refrigerante eu acho que é o inverso

Dex-chan lover
Lol, Sayuri is a sweaty gamer girl. If she really needs extra money there's an entirely untapped market for her. Also, I liked the old artstyle. Smaller heads was unique looking.

Dex-chan lover
You can tell it's fiction because there's a girl who wants her partner to be a gamer and not to judge people for their hobbies. If such a thing were real, incels and simps wouldn't be an issue and we'd have world peace.

Look, she can love her husband, but if her hubby wanted to watch from the closet...@Darklight99

Cuckoldry jokes aside, we do get some insight her that I like. Just little details are things that make a work more complete.

Fed-Kun's army
@piroclasta Liked the original art style with smaller head and longer proportions better. They look cartoonish/ chibified now with the new proportions

Contributor
S8.png

Double-page supporter
Damn, Minami mom likes Guaraná? Didnt know my country products reach that far

Double-page supporter
Wtf those original proportions from the raw are damn terrible! Why were the heads the size of fists?!

Users who are viewing this thread