Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Custom title
Staff
Developer
I'm glad Ikada took the time during his break not only to recuperate but also to think about the character designs a bit more again. Shiki's hair finally fits him.

As mentioned the next three chapters are bi-weekly, probably because of piled up work with both future chapters and Vol 3, though Ikada said he still has every intention to keep the series weekly.

We'll see about that I guess lol

Dex-chan lover
insert bruh sound effect......

what happened, did the author got sick or something? just noticed the hiatus status....

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@no168_92 posted:

what happened, did the author got sick or something? just noticed the hiatus status....
Thanks for the reminder, changed it because the hiatus is over

And yeah, he did, though he's fine now

Aggregator gang
@no168_92 and @Xxjuggernaut author put the manga on a 1 month hiatus to take a break from health issues. Also confirmed that it isn't COVID but the author needed the time to recover.

Dex-chan lover
The MC looks way better and also Fuyuki and fucking around anymore. Wonder who will inevitably butt into their date though.

Dex-chan lover
I admit I am far from what anyone could possibly call an expert on bras, but should the clasp really pop apart that easily?

Aggregator gang
@Teasday is the next 3 chapters coming out every other week then comes back to regular weekly or am I wrong? I remember reading this somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread