Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Custom title
Staff
Developer
We could've used the actual dialogue font for NH but the NL one looked better

Double-page supporter
A girl.... AND a gamer? Whoa mama! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! eyes pop out AROOOOOOOOGA! jaw drops tongue rolls out WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum

Group Leader
Skipped most of the chapter. No interest in gaming, nor in Akino, for that matter. I probably shouldn't read this anymore as I don't like harems antics. Plus, I am only interested in Fuyuki.

Fed-Kun's army
this is why i hate harem manga, because there's always a girl as good as the main girl, and it will hurt so much no matter who wins.

Dex-chan lover
Well, after a chapter with the gyaru girl now it was time for a chapter with the gamer girl. Whats next? senpai girl chapter?
Not that the gamer or senpai have any opportunity to score tho, but its nice that the author doesnt forget about them.

There were some nice ass images tho.

Users who are viewing this thread