Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Aggregator gang
and with that she sealed her fate as the childhood friend that never wins, its a good thing since she is the less interesting of the 3.

Double-page supporter
and with that she sealed her fate as the childhood friend that never wins, its a good thing since she is the less interesting of the 3.

Let's be real here, no one has a chance - this a clear "main girl wins" manga. The other female protagonists are only here to pad out the story for a few volumes.

jak

Contributor
He's heavily blushed around all 3 girls. I want a harem ending.

why is everyone drawn as thin as a twig since a few chapters. the art went from good to horrible wtf

Dex-chan lover
Press F to pay respect for Grandpa Gin.

(Though I'm uncertain that's he dead, but MC's Grandma looks like she has been living alone. )

Dex-chan lover
When i'm almost disappointed no Fuyumin in the chapter but god bless the new cover lmao.

Also +1 to the eternal: Dang, that's the character I aspire to be (List of awesome manga grandpa's, starting off with Dragon Ball, but probably stuff even further back)

Double-page supporter
While I get that it was supposed to be a sincere, heartfelt moment, I couldn't help but laugh at Gin-ojii-san's shit eating grin.

@LecherousLeech She's got the ass of a long-distance runner. Sprinters and cross-country are the ones with thicc asses.

Dex-chan lover
@ariessama curse you! We have a rule not to say this name outloud. Its "this-harem-manga-who's-name-is-forbidden" 😂

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit Natsukawa on page 4 is so fucking badly drawn. Literally skipped leg days figure. Not only that but top is bigger than bot. No ass. God I can't stress how bad this artist's body proportion is, every single chapter.

Man, seriously I'm gonna rage if she doesn't win. My favorite was Blackhair but when she showed up I got doubt and now, grrr she's gotta win.

Tho for sure this is another one of those romcomanga where main girl wins cus she's main girl. Sheesh.

Dex-chan lover
Only one panel showing his face and Grandpa Gin is already peak coolness. Tsubasa has a lot of catching up to do if he wants to be half as cool as him.

Dex-chan lover
I'd actually be okay with it if any of them won, they're all cool... I know it's not gonna happen but harem ending pls?

Users who are viewing this thread