Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
@mangareader900
That for whatever reasons, the manga suddenly died, usually because it wasn't producing enough revenue and the publisher decided to cut their losses. Most of the times, the author is given one or two chapters to wrap up the story, but it isn't unheard of of mangas dropped in the middle of nowhere.

When romcom mangas that had zero development for years, suddenly start to cram things in their chapters, it's a possible sign of the impending axe

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know about the author's 1-month hiatus due to illness, but maybe that was enough time for the series to lose its marketing momentum and after returning, they told him to wrap it up in the next volume? Pretty cruel, but I hope this is just a twist and it can continue.

@FRASH_18 the best illustrations was like the earlier chapter, further on is so-so for me...it's like the artist remove the charm for this series..

@zero777 really? Imo it looked like he got better at drawing and made his characters more suitable towards the way he wanted them, but thats just my opinion so no harm bro

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaaaaand, here we have it here bois! An MC double-friendzone (friendzoning himself and the girl at the same time) strikes again!!!
Plus the studying abroad, makes two tropes in one chapter. Man, author-san, you sure went for the throat that week LOL

Dex-chan lover
She gave him the chance and he dropped the ball and it rolled into the sewer.

Users who are viewing this thread