Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 31.2

Dex-chan lover
Author... Bro... Not like this, could have been a whole heart felt convo but... Bro...

Fed-Kun's army
not even a fucking convo christ. How the hell could the author make him sleep

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like the author himself (herself?) is asleep at the wheel. What a metaphor for this manga...

q8sgqNi.jpg

Dex-chan lover
this is now gonna go on for 5000000 chapters like that rental girlfriend trash, ain't it?

Dammmit bro is the gonna be like rental girlfriend or the megumi manga?? Ugh..

Dex-chan lover
This shit is so fucking stupid. Why even do the hotel trope if you're not gonna do anything with it? The typical non showing of a kiss. Gonna turn out she kissed him on the forehead or something. Imagine not waking up your friend who's in the same boat as you and stranded. You guys literally live around the same area, offer him a ride and see if wanted to go? Like wtf?

Dex-chan lover
I'm still hopeful this will be resolved in a satisfying way. But it's like I'm on a plane and all the engines have shut off. And the wings are about to drop...

Wait, so both are stranded and she decides to just leave the dude that isn't familiar with the area at all in a hotel by himself and she doesn't even wake him up? Wasn't the problem they had no way of returning home? How did she do that then? This is so dumb

Dex-chan lover
I come from the future, tsubasa ends up getting cucked by a chad alpha protag who confesses to Fmc

Group Leader
Welp, on one hand I'm stoked, on the other I feel I've got to much salt on my steak

Users who are viewing this thread