Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 31.2

Some people here really want instant gratification.

I reserve my judgment, I'm really enjoying myself and want to see where this goes.

my suspension of disbelief has been blown away, there is no way one would be able to sleep that night no matter how tired
there would be too much going through one's head to be able to fall asleep

Dex-chan lover
The best part of reading this manga now is reading the comments of people getting triggered at all the tropes (which I'll admit the author used quite clumsily). But imho, there's nothing wrong with using tropes that have been tried and proven.

Contributor
I don't know if people talking about the axe are trolling or don't know anything about the market.

This manga sold 100k volumes with only 2 books released, it's very popular.
To get a idea, gal gohan sales were 10-20k each book, and it stayed here for 10 books.

What is happening now is just the author throwing Fuyuki away because she is much better and way too far ahead the others filler girls, so we will not see her for a while, and instead we will got the last filler girl who will stay here for a moment, like in Kimi no Iru machi.

...I hope we get a timeskip, i don't really want to read this story without Fuyuki for a long time
2x

Aggregator gang
This series is hurting my heart so much

but I still will read and believe we will get more wholesome moments

Sigh.....now to grind through the tropes with a bunch of girls I don’t care about. The author peaked with the main girl too fast. This is going to be a chore for awhile.

Dex-chan lover
There's pigeons down on Market Square
She's standin' in her underwear
Lookin' down from a hotel room
The nightfall will be comin' soon

Oh, my, my, oh, hell yes
You got to put on that party dress
It was too cold to cry when I woke up alone
I hit my last number and walked to the road

Last dance with Mary Jane, one more time to kill the pain
I feel summer creepin' in and I'm tired of this town again

Very bittersweet as a chapter. Interesting that Fuyuki has a little sister, and that her mom seems to be aware of the truth of the circumstances to some extent. It's also interesting that Tsubasa's dad seems to be a little bit dense. I wish there was more closure between these two, but I'll have to see how it develops

Dex-chan lover
Well, others have already expressed my concern with Fuyuki leaving. If the author's going to play up the harem angle I expect we'll be seeing some more relationship progress with the other girls very shortly, but I feel that's a bit strange considering how far Fuyuki's progressed with Tsubasa.

If this turns into anything remotely like Kimi ni Iru Machi, then I am *so* out of here. Not riding that again.

It's a shame. Fuyuki is a great FL. Lotsa fun. Naturally, she has to be run off the stage.
-_-

Senpai isn't bad either, but I'm not interested in riding a bus off of a cliff just to sell books.

My thoughts as I read this:
>Okay just read that last chapter of hajimete no gal which was shit hoping this will cure my anger
>Hmm nice they're alone together.
>Oho shower time nice
>Fuck he's asleep, so she'll get in bed with him ohoho?
>Oh she's just going in for a kiss. What's next bed time?
>She fucking left

Users who are viewing this thread