Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Would've enjoyed reading "Semps" and vomiting a little in my mouth.

Anime has gotten me into some weird-ass kinks.

I'm sure we'll get to see some tan lines in a future episode. But... that confusion! It needs to be cleared up quick.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
or.. or.. the Tanned Shark Girl try to help the Gamer Girl, but then she realize how adoring Shiki is, remember this scene where he glaring at her, thing he interested in her, and then BOOM she fall for Shiki too

you know, the old Nisekoi Haru Onodera style

Dex-chan lover
Senπ (stupid font)
Greek_lc_pi.png

Contributor
@bejad007
Unfortunately, because of completely made-up requirements by the fanbase, Tanned Athletic Sharktooth Tomboy Wingwoman (Asuka/飛鳥) doesn't have any season-related kanji in her name, so she can't be added to the harem. /s

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh.... I have a soft spot for the short haired sports girls, but this one is gonna bug me, I think...

So is the "pai" written like that just a step short of "Paisen?"

Dex-chan lover
Senpie would indeed have been hilarious. Well worth reconsidering, I say ;)

This series is actually gonna give us a fit tan short-haired shark-teeth waifu and not do anything with it?

Well that's depressing.

Double-page supporter
Honestly this is kinda annoying. The author kinda duped us into thinking that the ship would finally sail and now he's bringing conflict back even though it was basically resolved. I don't wanna see the gamer goth waifu get depressed again lol. Also I don't want a shark teeth tan athlete waifu to be wasted for unnecessary conflict either. But oh well. Maybe it'll be good we'll see

Users who are viewing this thread