Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 5 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
@supermoonchrome I see what you mean... That 2 weeks BS was just a stupid attempt of the author to generate plot drama. I honestly will never understand why people get angry at a fictional character, and not at the author that wrote them.

Ikada Kai is a great artist, but still has miles to go as a writer. One major gripe I'm having with this arc is the lack of communication. This is set in current time, it's completely unrealistic to think that just because she is in Korea she doesn't have access to the internet. How the hell did the characters manage not to stay in touch for 2 weeks, especially knowing how much they used online messaging before?

Oh no, a girl who has been in love with him for 3 chapters is going to confess!

Whatever will the main heroine do?

Dex-chan lover
Sooooo, no word about a language barrier? No? Hmmm, I guess Fuyuki must be fluent in Korean then.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus I can't wait until she gets blown the fuck out. I am sick of these pointless love triangles in manga where the heroine is in the goddamned title.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine if this ends up like in Madoka Magica. Having a conversation with a close friend and suddenly being told that really reminds me of that time Hitomi told Sayaka she was gonna confess. No one should die this time tho... right?

Double-page supporter
Let's all just take this time to remember that the title of this manga mentions "Dosanko gyaru", or in other words "gyaru from Hokkaido".

None of the girls are specifically mentioned by name, and all of them have, at one point or another, been referred to as "gyaru".

Sweet dreams, everybody :-*

Users who are viewing this thread