Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 5 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Place your bets, guys: senpai is going to tell the same thing to both of them prior or post the first self-destruct?

Double-page supporter
Good shit, now she has to take action or lose him forever. but knowing this manga she's probably gonna chicken out and there not gonna talk about it again for another 20 chapter so lame.

Fed-Kun's army
She really went to attack mode, but its so sorry that she never had a real chance with our boy.
sFK7bP5.png

the only mistake in her is that she is not the main heroine. If only polygamy path exist...

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, from the start of this chapter, I knew she was going to say this. But damn if it wasn't what amde this tense. What seals the deal is her smug grin on the title page and Dosanko's mixature of shock, awe, betrayal, and confusion all at once

@yoroshikue It does. Move to the Middle East

Fed-Kun's army
inb4 it goes the classic harem route and they'll support each other in craving Shiki's dick.

if only she was on the cover , because I really didn't like what fuyuki did in the park , although our mc was a coward for answering we look like friends , the real coward was fuyuki who was constantly trying to make mc say it first to confirm his feelings , like ya go assuming if he doesn't say so then I have to give up coz he doesn't like me , but he cud also be in the same situation where he was waiting for her confession , and then they get disappointed in the mc when they were doing the exact same thing

atleast sayu is taking initiative , but yeah cover page

Man, I really like both but this is really the pain in harems when polygamy is illegal or unwanted for.

I'm all in for Fuyuki X Shiki, but if Sayurin X Shiki manages, i'll support it.... *sobs*

Aggregator gang
At least you could've waited for her to finish the meal before dropping that bomb! haha

Users who are viewing this thread