Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 5 Ch. 38

@gregger it's time for both to figure out their feelings. sometimes you need to shake a little bit your world to realize something. both of them will have to work towards that end

Dex-chan lover
@GxyLxrd313 Page 14 the word "kouhai" is misspelled. God I miss this series so thanks for doing the translations during this long wait.

Dex-chan lover
@gregger "Emotional warfare"? WTF? Did you not read the previous two chapters? As readers it should be pretty obvious that she's keeping her distance because she knows her friend likes him and she's still trying to sort out her own feelings. Now obviously Shiki doesn't know that, but you're trying to make her actions sound premeditated and malicious when they clearly aren't. Sure she could have handled things better but human beings aren't perfect.

I skim through this manga, just for the cute girls. The plot is mediocre.

This is why I start to hate harem. MC dense but almost every weight is portrayed to MC. Well harem is just for us to enjoy our waifus and their personalities and not the plot kek

Dex-chan lover
Good god, the excuse the author gives is even more convoluted than what I thought was going to be a month ago, nevertheless, it's still right on track my prediction:

This plot is garbage... If this is to be a harem manga, why spending so much time with Fuyuki in the beginning? It subverts the expectations of the reader, if they are hoping for a simple, wholesome romance.

This author should stick to graphics and partner with a writer, because his writing skills are just abismal.

I mean... Fuyuki was absent for just 2 weeks, and there's internet. How the hell didn't they keep in contact? It's South Korea for fucks sake, it's not even an issue of incompatible time zones. How the hell is this realistic?

Fed-Kun's army
If Fuyuki doesn't fight for her love I am going to be upset. I want this small space between them to just be the juuust the room she needs to build up momentum while closing the gap.

Writer has put his back on the wall with this. If he doesn't reject sayu the story needs 100+ chapters to become wholesome, it will become kimi no iru machi. Also if u wanna be realistic, if a friend of yours tells u, i like this girl, you would back off, it's not some fate bound love. Also I don't like the deus ex machina sort of role that they are giving to senpai. It's stupid considering she is eyeing him as well.

The only decent way out, is if the mc yolos/forces something with fuyuki using the bracelet as an excuse to lvl it up a bit, so that he actually gets a reason to reject sayu.

Dex-chan lover
Strange...senpai clearly likes him, so why she didn’t take the chance to go with him at the festival and gain an advantage? I understand that she’s thinking about the exams, but a single night would have changed so much?

It’s almost like author wanted to stop her being a contender for MC

Group Leader
@Raydnt
.....was that harem tag always there?

Nope. It didn't appear until a few chapters after the 2nd girl appeared. Had it been there from the beginning, I wouldn't be here bitching about the story as I normally steer clear of harem shit. And this is definitely harem shit following the typical disgusting, run-of-the-mill clichéd storytelling pattern of countless other "romcom" stories.

Users who are viewing this thread