Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 5 Ch. 44.2

Honestly, I'm fine with some drama. You can't expect a RomCom to stay comedic forever without being short. That's how an author extends the story, by adding some drama to it.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what? Things were starting to get back to an interesting point after the wreck that was Fuyuki leaving to Korea and ignoring Shiki when she comes back, and now they want to start that bullshit again?

Dex-chan lover
Bruh what
Stop with the bs excuses that keep this shit from moving forward
God I'm tired of this shit; "oh did she finally confess? hahaha get this cheap twist"

Damn this manga is tiring

Dex-chan lover
Hmmh, feels like an uninspired plot twist. I wouldn't be surprised if it was something minor and he came back in a few days.

I was worried this would end with the typical Fuyuki showing up right as they kiss or omething then some drama happening but this is almost as bad:/ come on

Dex-chan lover
"BOVINE DEFECATION" i call on thee.....

well it wasn't the grandma, but still troped and cliched as hell.

You people say "unexpected", ¿WUT?, ¿have you not been reading the last chapter?, this was coming from a mile ago, you could smell the bullshit ever since he answered the phone, it was obviously: [some family member] [died, accident, something stupid] and "i have to go". What's "unexpected" is that it was the mother, our money was on the grandma.

Cliched overused turd because the author has no balls to commit(kiss on the cheek last chapter lost a ton of readers) and has now pulled dozens of chapters of filler BS and ping-pong noncommital

Users who are viewing this thread