Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 5 Ch. 44.2

Dex-chan lover
The strength of this manga is in fluff and cute and to some extent characterization. Even if they were my favourite thing, which they ain't, triangles and drama does not seem to be a strong point here.

>everyone complaining about how his mom collapsing is a total asspull

>as if this kind of thing can't actually happen IRL in Japan where people actually work themselves to death

Ya'll kinda heartless aren't ya

Dex-chan lover
@animajunki123it IS a total asspull, her mother collapses JUST JUST JUST as he was getting confessed to by the 2 main girls... RRRRRRRRRRIGHT.

it's a stupid trope, cliched to hell and really dumb

Dex-chan lover
I forgot that I shouldn't read the comments on a romantic comedy. All it is is people bitching about developments despite continuing to read the manga. Oh and also people looking for attention by sharing with everyone that they're dropping the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Oof. That's ok it was only a highschool love so our MC should be forgiven, his mom should be important to him.

@Alesund Right? You'd think these morons would realize that this kind of series isn't their thing, quit reading them, and leave silently, but nope, constant bitching on every series, almost every chapter.

That's okay though, more romantic fluff for the rest of us.

Y’know I think the reason why I keep reading or checking every so often and inevitably end up lukewarm by the end is probably because this could manga be so much better. It has been at early points, with the importance of the setting, the quality of art—there’s so much potential. I’m just waiting, hoping that it’ll get better—but maybe it won’t.

Fed-Kun's army
You use the " my mother is ill and I have to leave town excuse" after you tap that, not before....

Fed-Kun's army
I'm still invested and enjoying the series, but I must admit that it is not the same lighthearted romance story that it began as.

Double-page supporter
... well unexpected tension arise ... this can be pretty good. Not the forced drama for. But to have Shiki quarrel over the advance of gamer gurl can set him on a track that makes the fight for his heart by Fujuki the more exciting, if done right.

Users who are viewing this thread