Hokkaidou no Geneki Hunter ga Isekai ni Hourikoma Rete Mita ~Elf Yome to Meguru Isekai Shuryou Life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Leave it to manga to overly dramatize the “power scale” of literally anything. “Ten years might not be enough for you” talking about using a rifle 😂
If just using it, almost anybody with basic gun knowledge know how to use it. But maybe he's talking about hunting with it. Idk bout this manga, but that's that

Dex-chan lover
Lmao i learned firearm safety on a bolt rifle. Dudes talking about it like its Excalibur. MC should save his money and get a sporting rifle or something
If just using it, almost anybody with basic gun knowledge know how to use it. But maybe he's talking about hunting with it. Idk bout this manga, but that's that
It’s pretty funny (and maybe a bit cringe) if you consider that marksmanship principles are pretty much the same across all kinds of weapons systems.
Like the only thing that he would really need experience with is the difference in recoil and ballistics (bullet drop, muzzle velocity, etc) if he’s making long-range shots

Dex-chan lover
It’s pretty funny (and maybe a bit cringe) if you consider that marksmanship principles are pretty much the same across all kinds of weapons systems.
Like the only thing that he would really need experience with is the difference in recoil and ballistics (bullet drop, muzzle velocity, etc) if he’s making long-range shots
Id love to see him get introduced to an AR-10 or God forbid a Barrett 50. "Hunters greatest weapon" my ass. No wonder he was suprised at how cheap the m700 was, you can buy them at wallmart for less than 300$ usd. Its got a 4rd mag (had to check mine in my closet for that lol) hes gonna be fucked if he needs to do any close range fighting or against any kind of numbers. 12g with a mag stop aint gonna cut it

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is the author even writing? A deer is worth 10.000 yen? That's only like 100 dollar. A deer has about 20-25kg of usable meat. The average price of deer is about 15-30 dollar per 1 kg. Meaning his hunted dear has at least 400 dollar worth of meat, even if you calculate 20% for butchering, MC undersold his deer for at least 220 dollar per deer.

Late reply, but in Japan, only hunters who have been hunting for 10 years are permitted to buy, own, and use rifles. That's what the "In ten years, I'll be able to use that" means.

Users who are viewing this thread