Hokkaidou no Geneki Hunter ga Isekai ni Hourikoma Rete Mita ~Elf Yome to Meguru Isekai Shuryou Life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
I'm not sure what's happening when Saran has her head in the "magic bag." Does Nanotes knock her out?
Look closely at his hands and where they'd end up as she's running toward him. She then punches him and hides in embarrassment. At least that's how I see it.

Supporter
Scanlation Discord has been quite for a while. I did the Clean/Redraws of 8, 9 & 10 if any group picks this up and wants them

Dex-chan lover
wfg31h.png

The goddess is becoming more and more American

Dex-chan lover
Just to keep people in the loop, there is a group translating this series apparently and they're up to c12.5, but they're going about it in the dumbest way possible both in not uploading here and not notifying Mangaupdates about it, so if you don't stumble upon it on a random pirate site you'd never know it exists.

Dex-chan lover
You know that the 'group' your talking about is the offical licensed english release right? Granted it's Seven Seas Entertainment. They don't exactly have a good reputation here. That's why risou no himo seikatsu (called The Ideal Sponger Life) still gets releases here, because TOOR hates them with a passion.

Dex-chan lover
1 naal = 1 meter. That's crazy and coincidental how it perfectly matches real world measurements! :rolleyes: Gotta love lazy writers.

Users who are viewing this thread