Hokkaidou no Geneki Hunter ga Isekai ni Hourikoma Rete Mita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
@Nemo2342 Ugh, you reminded me of another novel that was going so well until recently when they decided it was totally fine to let off some literal child sex traffickers who tried to kidnap them.

That said, dope that the writer mentioned the spacer and removing it to increase capacity, ever chapter that gets put out makes it more apparent the mangaka is an actual gun nut and doesn't just get his knowledge off video games like most of the people criticizing him in the first few chapters.

Even if the story so far has been fairly run of the mill isekai so far, the gun nerd in me is enjoying that aspect of it so far.

Aggregator gang
Thanks author that mc has guts, those guys deserve to be monster food.

Yes, you use a spacer to lower the amount of rounds you can have in the shotgun. This is to abide by hunting laws that deal with limits (how much game you can kill).

Double-page supporter
I don't know much about Japanese gun laws but meeting a max capacity requirement by way of a spacer that's so trivially removed seems a little strange...

Dex-chan lover
Always good to see an MC who doesn't hesistate in putting scum in their place. I'm not one of those who wants uber-dark gritty MCs who kill everything in sight but slavers? Nah. No hesitation. Fuck them.

Also good to see he had some hang ups about it because yeah killing 5 people, especially if its your first time, is going to fuck with you mentally no matter what anyone in the comments might try to say.

An actually good MC, fantastic. It feels like most of the time MCs are either psychotic killers who feel nothing or wanna be batmans that don’t kill no matter what. While this MC Disney really like the idea of killing he did it because it was necessary and he reacted reasonably after having killed other humans even tho the where trash.

I really hate those MC who whimper down when they killed someone. You did what has to be done, just say to yourself "Nothing we can do about it" then move on....

@Kevadu this is actually pretty common, even in the US. Federal law limits ammo capacity to 3 when hunting migratory birds. So it's easier and cheaper to limit your current gun rather than buying a specialized one

Double-page supporter
Oh screw you (he already did, not what I meant in case someone wanted to be a smart ass) it's his first time killing a person. Have YOU killed an elf before, huh? Bet you'd cry. It's natural.

Users who are viewing this thread