Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Group Leader
Do tell me if there's any error ... Also Sieg looking at Ritz when Emmerich mentioned Cute , kyaaa~

Dex-chan lover
Hey, as long as theres good character development with Emmerich and Aina , I dont mind. Having a second couple with different chemistry helps these sort of stories to have layers (See Wotakoi: Love Is Hard for an Otaku)

Thanks for the translation!

I wish the translation wouldn't say "okasan", 'ojisan" etc. or whatever Japanese term it is for the family members, when the characters are not japanese.
Why not just translate as the term of address for family members in English? It works fine when it's Japanese characters, but IMO, is distracting when it is not.

Group Leader
@Binary10011 I see... if the majority of the readers wants to change "okasan, ojisan..." to their English version I would change it so.

Ayup gotta agree that reading the dialogues were sounded awkward to me.
Oh well, pretty sure if @koshwin changed them later, only applicable to this MangaDex website...iykwim

Dex-chan lover
Gotta agree with the others, in general I feel that using Japanese terms in a translation is a bit awkward, but here it really breaks the dialogue/story.

That said I'm grateful it's translated at all, so thanks.

I love it! I want more of this Winter Story Spice! I kinda want to get some spiced lattes now

Love that Ritz has to say "Not me!" when Emmerich asks about a cute girl with grey braided hair. Sieg would've had to defend her claim and bury Emmerich in the woods if it had been.

@koshwin Thank you so much for picking this up! This series has been dropped twice now so I hope you will continue 🤧

I think there's a spelling error on page 7 when Emmerich said "I wonder if she didn't like me taking all of a sudden...?" Is it supposed to be "talking"?

Again, thank you and keep up the good work!

Group Leader
ah dam just noticed, well i will fix it here but i dont think it will get fixed on other websites though @Loonila205 EDIT: Fixed it

Users who are viewing this thread