Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
I was prepared for the usual tropes with this character but that was endearing

Fed-Kun's army
Granpa likes her, so - by the law of manga logic - the father must hate her?

@koshwin i think the one who bought the meal and the one who told there was visitors are different person? but ritz called them both ruruporon

Group Leader
@edamame oh shoot EDIT: fixed it ... thought i had already changed it ... but somehow it hadnt changed.

Dex-chan lover
She's 31?! Tf? How old is Ritz?

I thought they were both in their early - mid 20s

Double-page supporter
Oh hey they actually named Thüringen as her homeland. So her family name of Von Wattin is actually a barely changed version of the actual Royal Dynastic House Von Wettin which actually ruled much of that area.

Fun Fact; The House Von Wettin actually still exists not only in its direct form, but also in its most famous Cadet Branch, the House von Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, better known nowadays as the House of Windsor or The British Royal Family. I don't think this story has given us a proper time frame, but I would guess this is mid 19th Century-Ish, possibly just turned 1900. So she might have relatives ruling (through marriage) the World Superpower in a few years. Sadly this would mean her family has Lost the Ownership of their version of Poland.

Hmmm well if we continue the famous names, Luneburg was the principality which the Hanoverian Kong’s got their start in. We Americans recognize the dynasty since we rebelled against them when they were Kings of England

Dex-chan lover
again, i am fed once more

685289811153518601.png

I love them so much 🥰 🥰
Glad to see that Grandfather approves 🤩 As he should bc Sieg is a catch

Dex-chan lover
@Dudley
Heck yeah, Sieg grows her hair out since she's not in the army anymore, so she gets even better. I recall the novel illustrations/covers being just great.

Users who are viewing this thread