Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 30

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
I have finally died from the wholesomeness. I am want to see their married life and those nobles at the ball reaction when they see the Sieg and Ritz. xD

After reading this part in a novel, I remember the punchline in "I can't understand what my husband is saying" during their honeymoon. "And they had a lot of..."

Dex-chan lover
So...they had sex right? Not looking for criticism just asking to confirm

Dex-chan lover
@iskaeil

No, she never said that (at least not in the manga).

She said she was old (31) and that she would never be able to deliver tens of children like a younger lady might be able to (she used her mom as an example).

Dex-chan lover
Big thanks to the TL for uploading a double chapter so we weren't stuck with Chap 29's "cliffhanger"

Thank you for enjoying the manga so far. @koshwin translates very fast so I do apologize for delay of releases, as I review the translations and help translate the smaller text after work or when I can.

Please do enjoy the next volume as it comes out οΌΌοΌΌ\\Ω©( 'Ο‰' )و //// (Yes, raws for it have already been provided)

Users who are viewing this thread