Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
@Khrysaor
Not just that, they attacked a noble, depending on the country that's punishable by death, ritz does let people push him around a bit too much.
Of course, that's when he doesn't show his anger, ritz very rarely get's angry, mainly only things involving sieg and things like poaching set him off, the one time in the novel when ritz showed his anger, he terrified everyone, sieg and the soldiers included

Group Leader
@Robinwhoodie its Chapter 38 but the Manga story is actually a bit jumbled up if you compare it with the novel as she confesses at chapter 45-46 in novel. I would recommend reading from the start if you are trying to.

Dex-chan lover
So the couple is the personification of carrot and stick. Also I keep seeing it, but I keep feeling like I have to mention this: Sieg is insanely cute with her like that and the earnings and someone her taking a fighting stance with that appearance just makes her all the more beautiful. Between now and the first chapter is like night and day for her.

Dex-chan lover
I get its a remote place and all, but these drunkards have way too much freedom to do whatever. They punched the lord, then they try to punch his wife? Wtf dude. At best they get demoted/incarcerated, at worst they get lynched or executed.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell. The new commander was nothing but a paper pusher. To think I thought he could get something done. He was used as a scapegoat to bear the crime of a nobleman, but why did the military have to punish Ritz's village by sending him there, huh? Technically Ritz would have needed to do nothing but send a letter to the army regional HQ, explaining how the soldiers stationed in the village are nothing but drunkards, and those fools would have been replaced, but for unknown reasons he didn't do it.

@Khrysaor I don't think there's a civil war going on! Since this is taking place in a period matching the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries of our world, if I judge things correctly, I doubt they would be executed. They would face a very uncomfortable punishment, however, possibly losing their jobs as well, if there's not a convenient conflict where they could be sent off to, to die or reform.

@Kaarme
Oh, that's not what I meant by "civil war era," by that, I just meant "third quarter of the nineteenth century"

Dex-chan lover
@Khrysaor Right. Although I believe it's later than that. With what we have seen, it's pretty hard to be sure, though. Not to mention everything might not be consistent. Furthermore, this isn't taking place in merely an imaginary place in our reality but another world entirely, which further complicates it.

Double-page supporter
Why are these retards getting away with badmouthing, and straight up hitting the noble that they're working for? This part makes the story feel like a highschooler getting bullied type manga

Users who are viewing this thread