Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 46

Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Messages
8
Grandpa be like “The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children and I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brother's and you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!”
 
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2020
Messages
41
grandpa sure is the mvp, but i need Sieg lovey dovey cute face more!!!!!!!!!!!! man...
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Oct 18, 2025
Messages
72
So, both of his parents are fucking retarded or what? Cause if they really just abandon him for 11 years without any specific reason to just come back now and act like nothing happened i say just throw both of them in the gutter where they belong
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top