Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 53

@TNT261 Well that one chapter he went to his room in her family house and thought he entered the wrong room because she was in the bed. She then said she wanted to sleep with her husband that night. Plus she knocks when entering the room he's in among other things. Back in his village they were sleeping in separate rooms least till they admitted their feelings for each other and stopped treating the marriage as a trial thing. No clue if after they started sharing a bedroom.

Dex-chan lover
According to a note a few chapters back, it appears that we're all caught up and we're now on a bi-monthly schedule.
I look forward to each chapter. :D

Dex-chan lover
@koshwin
I only see one mistake:
I can't hug you both for the beautiful work done! This one has been my favorite since translations started, 3 years ago. Thank you very much!

thank for you the mass drop!!! this manga gives me the warm fuzzies and it's perfect for christmastime. Sieg has been looking so pretty TT TT and ritz as a baby is too precious. the black miasma of sieg's portrait compared to the angelic backdrop of ritz lmao

Thank you so so much!! This manga is definitely one of my favorites now, it's so relaxing and fluffy (人*´∀`) I really appreciate the hard work you've all been putting in! I can't wait to read new chapters as they come out ♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱

well Ill be damned ya guys are great with this mini mass releases
can't wait to see who the kid takes after sieg or ritz

@koshwin

You had me a little worried with the bi-monthly note. I've always thought bi-monthly was every 2 months, but then your note said twice a month. I googled it and apparently we are both right, the term is used for either.

Dex-chan lover
@revolver11 not trying to sound like a competition, 'cause I love the work done here, this manga heals the soul.
but the guys in be blues where the fastest I have seen translating a series. Like easily a 100 ch. in a month. (for a weekly series)

Users who are viewing this thread