Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 8 Ch. 78

Group Leader
Hello hello~
It's been a long time... I had to drop this for a while due to various reasons... I'll try and release it from time to time (no guarantees about update consistency), now that I'm graduated I am more busy with other stuff, but whenever I get some time off I would try to translate and upload it...
Do tell if you find any errors~

Dex-chan lover
Hello hello~
It's been a long time... I had to drop this for a while due to various reasons... I'll try and release it from time to time (no guarantees about update consistency), now that I'm graduated I am more busy with other stuff, but whenever I get some time off I would try to translate and upload it...
The return! Anyways thanks for picking this back up and congrats on graduating

Hello hello~
Thank you for picking this back up, its my favourite and I was feeling down when I found out it wasnt out. Any help at all needed, just shout!
Amazing work

Fed-Kun's army
Hello hello~
IT'S BACK! thank you so much for coming back with this wonderful manga ヽ(・∀・)ノ
Congratulations on your graduation!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, glad to see this back.

On another note, mussels are great, but the taste's not really for everyone

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter.

It's me or it's weird to refer some you know for a lot time as "someone's mother" I know it would be hard to remind every name, but..
I think i'm gonna re read this

Fed-Kun's army
I just ate mussel pasta today! My favorite shellfish :) thank you for the chapter!

Hello hello~
Congratulations on graduating and thank you for translating this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Congratulations 👏 on your graduation! Hope you'll be able to get some time for yourself.

And on a side note, I'd like to see Arno grow 😊

Dex-chan lover
In the spring, it gets dark pretty late up north. In the summer, it won't get dark at all. So, the kids aren't in a hurry to come back if they follow that advice.

Power Uploader
Hello hello~
Thank you so much. It is wonderful to see this update. I was looking forward to it! Don't worry about the update. We are already greatful to you for continueing this beautiful story despite your busyness.

Power Uploader
Mussels are indeed delicious. We have some stuffed mussels in Turkiye and it is yum!
Great to see Aina and Emmerich again. I am exiced to read their story.

Users who are viewing this thread