Holiday Love - Fuufukan Renai

The premise is interesting but the characters aren't really that well worked out I mean srly how the fuck can Azu and Junpei be so fucking naive is beyond me. This just makes the interaction between characters at times very unrealistic or just dumb.

Dex-chan lover
this is so bad, what type of moron would forgive someone cheating onthem LOL

You people read it, or just triggered?

Because if not, it's no different attitude than those two closeted homos that keep giving every BL title (including H variation, lol) steady one or two point doube oh in ratings.

edit: Yeah, i see that you are just reactionary douchebags. There's no way that it deserves 1.00, but well, keep sheltering yourselves. When you'll finally decide that it's time to leave literal or figurative basements that you trapped yourselves in, i hope the shock of the "real life" does (not) kill you.

Dex-chan lover
Mildly interesting premise, or at least more interesting compared to the pseudo-intellectual comment below this. The execution, however, is complete garbage. It's like the mangaka (who is most probably the pseudo-intellectual person below) has no idea how actual people interact with one another. Then again, this is a Manga Box series, so I guess it's to be expected.

The only "pseudo-intellectual" things here are your "deductions" concerning my "identity". In fact, people with not-below-average cognition could consider them "garbage". Other than that, i have no idea where that adjective came from. Are you one hundred percent sure about the meaning of the words you're using?

Also that:

has no idea how actual people interact with one another

is just precious. Your experience with actual people is probably very limited.

The one thing that i could agree on is vast amount of pointless drama in the later parts of the story. Other than that, off point.

This maybe the reason why it's Josei. It's complicated matters to begin with.
Adults certainly have a problem that maybe people in their mid-20s will not understand. Just like me, but I kinda? understand it, a bit.
The situation is different. Do not forget to consider many aspects, whatever it is.

But to be honest, I prefer their previous works such as 1/2 Ringo and Barairo no Saisen.
Great series with good plot and character development. But this one, is nothing special in particular. It's just like I see an affair between couples and they make each other worse.
And this I almost often see in other series like 1122, Ane no Kekkon, etc.

The best Josei manga (similar to this, heavy circumstances but well-built) are Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu, Itsuka Tiffany de Choushoku o, etc.

Dex-chan lover
(2/10) Lying cheating hiding bastards the lot of em which goes on for 82 + chapters (It's a story about a bunch of retards without life experience for 30+ years) (Everyone is at least over the age of 30) (Dropped at chapter 36 after Azu...)

Dex-chan lover
@mikegnesium
I was thinking of giving it a 1/10 but if you think it over it does have a solid story format but it's just extremely shitty

Hello,
Why isn't the rest of the chapters posted here?
Right now it's translated in english up to chapter 88

Unique (compared to other mangas), but this series make me want to punch the living hell out of the two couples, both for being either naive or a complete psychopath.

Gotta appreciate the ‘realism’ though (with a lethal dose of exaggeration?), great to see a different plot compared the “pitch-perfect” world that most mangas portray.

Double-page supporter
I guess it was okay with "trying to fix things up" but it got dragged way too long
I used to dislike romance but now opened up to all genres but maybe I will get bored to sickness degree soon

Just seen latest chapter the glasses dude really thinks its not his fault his wife is like this and acts like he just rejected her when she's been not wanting you .

Dex-chan lover
This series is just a soap opera in manga form and it's great. Sometimes you just want some stupid drama.

This manga moves at a slower pace than the cavalry battle of Prison School. Gonna have like 50 chapters of them being in this bar at this rate lol.

Users who are viewing this thread