Home Center-goto Yobidasareta Watashi no Daimeikyuu Renovation! - Ch. 9.2 - It's Gotten Big! (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 18, 2018
Messages
245
So she is now a beastmaster.
latest
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 14, 2024
Messages
823
Until you realize how big the poops are. I hope they have some kind of magic that will help.
As they no longer truly need to eat, I doubt that they would need to excrete either… But likewise they may CHOOSE to excrete if they so wished… 😏😏😏
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 20, 2025
Messages
384
Thanks for the chapter!

So, the pets are most likely going to become boss monsters, but I wonder what she will do about the regular monsters? Those also need to be replaced.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 7, 2025
Messages
4,476
My god
Environments truly do wonders for evolution process
And so the next step has been taken

HAVE A NICE DAY
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Messages
76
Didn’t realise Pokémon in the dungeon was the ideal strat this whole time
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 13, 2026
Messages
58
The pets must have a really high level from traveling from level 100 to 1, possibly beating all the bosses on the way.

Fluff page was good.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
1,033
I enjoy this manga but man I hate it when authors take the easy route with "well it just happens" instead of properly explaining how things work. This goes for why the animals suddenly get big and how the teleportation system functions.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top