Homeless Reincarnation ~Suddenly I Reincarnated, and Lived Happily Ever After in Another World~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Homeless and Mage Elf

well now to wait for either jai to get bored or another group taking the project

Dex-chan lover
wow, finally an mc with a normal libido. Jp manga usually make mcs extreme. Either extremely beta or extremly perverted.

Dex-chan lover
So unrealistic. In what world do people stop walking to see if a hobo is okay.

Double-page supporter
defuq is this lol. Homeless race ?
Wouldnt he like... stink real bad cause hes using dead person cloth thand hasnt bathed in what.. a month, a year ? Even tho hes used to it.
Random girl with big tits just happened lost on her own in a dungoen ? So convenient. Authors not trying at all, just like a hobo.

Is the author a(was?) homeless person ?

Double-page supporter
@breizh It is raining heavy so visibility is limited and shibuya is crowded so they may not notice he is a hobo. The rain also diffuse the body odor(also a crude bath) and when they go near after the lightning strike any odor from him they will assume is due to the lightning and the actual lightning smell might be strong enough to mask it. That leave to the clothing which look like it is clean enough or people will just assume any stain is from the rain.

@breizh the way homeless people live in japan is very different from how our homeless live, the way we see them to compared to japenese people to.

Double-page supporter
@Wind_Blade I could attest to that. I was approached by an old woman asking for alms when I am at Japan and coincidentally it is in Shibuya, the one near the dog statue and she does not look too different from other people. You could only know by their action.

I

Fed-Kun's army
Race: homeless
Finally! The proof that homeless arent human!
WTF!? ;p

Dex-chan lover
HOLY MOLY did he just eat a slime!
this is the first time i see someone eat a slime o_O

Users who are viewing this thread