Homeless Reincarnation ~Suddenly I Reincarnated, and Lived Happily Ever After in Another World~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is up with his method of gaining that wyvern?! Like wtf with that song? I would of used food or display my strength. But singing a song to tame it uh no ty.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! That taming method was... unorthodox. If someone shot me out of the sky, chained me up, then started singing and dancing at me, I don't think it would work. But what do I know, I'm not a wyvern.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! That taming method was... unorthodox. If someone shot me out of the sky, chained me up, then started singing and dancing at me, I don't think it would work. But what do I know, I'm not a wyvern.
I would most definitely not be ok... probs start crying, was happily flying now my social anxiety is goin off. Thanks cunt 🤣

Dex-chan lover
well, most likely the taming skill meddled the brain

Dex-chan lover
:meguusmug: with that art style it's so hard to swallow the fact that this manga isn't about buttsex but puking, dancing to tame dragon and raising puppyboy

Dex-chan lover
hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"She's recently been smelling Pero's feet."
Such important detail.

Telekinesis is great, though. Especially if you can use that with weapons. She can pull off some 2B moves. Might be easier if she dresses the same. For extra immersion, nothing else.

Fog can be good. What's better if you can see through it yourself.

Magical cannon thrusters? Perfectly fine. That hazard pattern behind the button? That feels out of place.

That wyvern has kind of a fat neck.

I'll have to agree with that. It's a manly dream.

The wyvern is blushing harder than the performers.

For a moment there I thought I was reading Kemono Michi...
The silliness of the taming is about on par with it.

Double-page supporter
Griffon Dragon have both been tamed so wanting on the Dog/Wolf next :glee: But that was a bit TMI on the Freya info panel that could of been left out of was mistranslated as she has always been obsessed with his tail.

Group Leader
Griffon Dragon have both been tamed so wanting on the Dog/Wolf next :glee: But that was a bit TMI on the Freya info panel that could of been left out of was mistranslated as she has always been obsessed with his tail.
We promise you we are not lying when the text in fact had those exact words written. We were so confused that we had to take a second opinion. Surprisingly, it was the same.

Double-page supporter
We promise you we are not lying when the text in fact had those exact words written. We were so confused that we had to take a second opinion. Surprisingly, it was the same.
I just wanted so bad to think it was a translation error as it just seems soo out of place and un-needed info as well as failed humor attempt. It was just a info panel for the reader so i guess everyone is shocked and confused about that addition.

Users who are viewing this thread