Homeless Tensei: Isekai de Jiyuu Sugiru Jikyuu Jisoku Seikatsu - Vol. 6 Ch. 28.2 - A Young Assassin - Part 2

Dex-chan lover
ey traitor, why you looking away eh? eeehhh??

qtTIkuW.png

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

A blabber mouth knight, need some punishment...
(≖_≖ )...

Dex-chan lover
"Is it fine to tell us this?"
Come on, you acted as personal bodyguards to the king and prevented an assassination. I think a little more information isn't such an oddity.

"Delay that 50 000 army for a month with 5 people."
Yeah, nothing unreasonable about that.

Planning to recruit a bunch of adventurers in a month, and after that train them for another. That's such bad time management at a time where you're pressed for time. It's a plan that's going to fall apart if the heroes aren't 100% successful at delaying the enemies.

I'm also thinking adventurers would be far better at guerilla warfare than army troops, so deciding to fight on an open plain sounds like matching strength with strength without trying to gain an advantage.

Air bombardment is a good idea, though.

Snail ain't that special. The taste mainly comes from what you add to it.

Of those evolutions, angel Flare is so much better than the others. Not that the others are necessarily bad. Though judging by their expectations, I expect nothing to change about them visibly.

Double-page supporter
More of the kingdom being useless and incompetent, As a smart King recalls his forces when he learns a noble was working with a neighboring country to start a war. Crazy thought here hire adventures to do this killing of a beast or what ever random BS reason you vomited out to explain why you wanted 5 people to take on an army of 50k.

100 gold coins for delaying a 50k army WTF i would expect a title and land along with that 100 gold as i expect Homeless to be getting something like that eventually as all stories that include a monarchy need to give the MC a title

Users who are viewing this thread