Homemaker - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

This is a male lead I can get behind! Really nice setup so far, can’t wait to see where it goes.

Thank y’all for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Takanashi, you thought we won't recognise you without glasses?

Group Leader
Thank you, everyone for all your support Please join our discord to support us. Thank you ^^

Contributor
While reading I kept wondering why you guys kept using “housewife”? He’s a man so isn’t “househusband” more appropriate here?

Edit: I just saw the English title in the raw url is “homemaker”. That’s probably a better term since he’s not married

Dex-chan lover
So classmates make fun of him because he was good at housework? Weird. Those are desirable qualities he possesses. Budgeting, cleanliness, meal preparation. I see nothing wrong there.

Group Leader
its weird that people would make fun of him for this, but macho culture sure does get us all lmao. also did the dialogue mean to say 7am? because 7pm seems like a weird time to be getting up to start the day unless theyre vampires lol

Fed-Kun's army
He is total husbano material.
What the heck is so funny about wearing rubber gloves? Just teasing him cause he can clean well? What retards.

I also talk to my plants when I water them, "I bestow upon you life-giving water!" My family is used to it by now.

Group Leader
Wow! Such trash sisters, they really take the cake on this one 😅 The bullying makes me feel bad for him ( our sweet mc deserves better 😥), but the sisters who just say they appreciate him without acting on it are worse cuz they're supposed to be on his side mate 🤡 Actions speak louder than wooooooords

Omooo... i want to marry him😂😂 i’m struggling with cleaning bcoz im so lazy

Jandi is grass right? Kukukukuku

Users who are viewing this thread