Homemaker - Vol. 1 Ch. 23.5

Dex-chan lover
... wait. I thought everyone in this house was siblings, but this feels more like romance.

The fact that unni and oppa don't necessarily mean actual siblings doesn't help me.

jak

Contributor
@icarushector

Nah, the teacher is just a family friend because of his friendship/clearly liking the oldest sister.

@icarushector I'm pretty sure they are all related. Doesn't mean one of them can't feel something ... inappropriate towards a sibling. This ain't the kind of comic where it will likely go anywhere, but it is still an interesting story point.

In chapter 5, MC explained to FL that the teacher is his eldest sister's childhoodfriend (rather close, too). I'm not sure what could make you think he lived in that house, nor that he was their brother...

@icarushector At first I was confused with their relationship too. I thought the homeroom teacher was the eldest sibling and not living with them. So I had to back read, and on chapter 5, Jooho explained to Nari that their Homeroom teacher is childhood friends with his Noona. Meaning they're not siblings or blood related.

Is no one gonna mention hoW CUTE HE IS LIKE HELL IF I WAS HIS CHILDHOOD FRIEND I'D HIDE HIS BEAUTY TOO GD

Dex-chan lover
Aw she doesn't want him to freshen up cus she noticed how attractive he is and she doesn't want other girls to notice him 😳

Users who are viewing this thread