Homestay-chu no Doitsu Musume ga Issho ni Furo ni Haitte Kuru Wake - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Mia is so stunning. I want us to both embrace each other naked while bathing. Her bubbly boobs make contact with my chest, and I hug her tighter for the chance to feel them even more. She gently takes my penis and puts it inside her, and eventually, it finds its way to her womb, aching to be kissed and filled. Mia's vagina squeezes me tightly and I begin to struggle to keep my composure. She mistakes my struggle for discomfort and kisses me to take my mind off it. I guess that was the last straw since I comfortably came inside her without a care in the world.

I think to myself "I may not understand her, but I love her so much. I never want to be apart from her."

Thank you for the translation (After watching this one YT, I'm gradually getting a thing for German women. They're so cute).

Dex-chan lover
I could've sworn I already read this before on here, oh well, happy to see it again either way!

(After watching this one YT, I'm gradually getting a thing for German women. They're so cute).
That's a nice fanfic condensed into a paragraph + sentence, but do you have a link to the video you saw? Does the female VA speak German fluently? The Japs really know how to make any woman cute!

Dex-chan lover
That's a nice fanfic condensed into a paragraph + sentence, but do you have a link to the video you saw? Does the female VA speak German fluently? The Japs really know how to make any woman cute!
Uhhh...no? She's not a VA or anything. She's just German let's player on YT. Also I'd be careful with casually using the term "Japs." That term is still widely considered to be highly offensive to others of Japanese descent.

Dex-chan lover
Uhhh...no? She's not a VA or anything. She's just German let's player on YT. Also I'd be careful with casually using the term "Japs." That term is still widely considered to be highly offensive to others of Japanese descent.
WWII has long been over. As a Filipino who should quite obviously bear no ill intents, I'll stop when a Japanese person complains to my face; but thanks for clearing up my misunderstanding. I thought you saw one of those read-overs people have been doing of manga on Youtube but you were talking about a Youtuber.

Kinda silly to think there was a read-over of this on Youtube considering the content lol

Users who are viewing this thread