Homework of the Heart - Ch. 47

@I_love_older_women Tbf, by the way Bong Won acts like, it seems like he is way older than the others. I think it was mentioned in one of the last two chapters before this one that it doesn't seem like lots of the vampires know how to "socialize" like normal (present day) humans do, and most of they do is imitating what they see from other media. Him declaring he wants to have a relationship with Yi Gyung is what I assume he might have seen in older movies, like, who does that nonchalantly, nowadays, lol?

Perhaps Ho Seon thinks he is trolling, too. Yi Gyung is "special" to him to a degree, even though I don't think it's "romantic", and well, she is the one that came to *their* world unstabilizing everything and everyone (him included).

@iris_19
I think Ho Seon is in his own way trying to protect Yi Gyung because we all know what happened with the last human who got too close to the vampires.
I don't think Yi Gyung is going to kidnap anyone, though. ...but she did steal an orchid, or trade it for a leek, so that's a bit suspicious ;)

I feel like bo wong dont even like her but sometimes i feel such nice chemistry between them idk what to think of it

Yi Gyung!! Girl 😂😂🤣😂

I also think that Bong Won does like her. They have some good chemistry, too.

Users who are viewing this thread