Homework of the Heart - Ch. 61

KYAA THEY DID IT IDFSHKJHS

im fangirling so hard, ive been waiting for this yes finally 😭😭

i wonder how theyre gonna overcome Bongwon's immortality tho...

This has been my favorite series during quarantine. It's so sweet and fluffy while at the same time expressing complex emotions. Thank you so much for translating it.

Is a three year contract a bad thing? Is seems pretty long, but I dunno if it’s as bad as she’s making it out to be... maybe I just don’t know enough about phones

@Harurumii maybe because some phones might not last three years? i don't really change phones that much tho, so 3 years aren't that bad personally so I'm not really sure 🤔 but i do know that the longer your contract lasts, you actually pay a little bit more money if you sum it all but that's expected in installments. Maybe it's because of that? But maybe someone else with more understanding on this can explain XD

I supposed to feel happy (a kiss yay) but I’m still kinda sad a bit. The situation with a grandma, wouldn’t she feel the same in the end? In the town full of vampires, the only one getting older, watching your partner stay the same. Idk maybe she’s different, but this is the reason I’m not really fond of a vampire theme (this one was a bit quirky at the beginning and it caught my attention).

Dex-chan lover
No, I think you are supposed to feel conflicted and keep in mind that coexisting with vampires would be a heartbreaking thing at times... Really wonder what is going to happen next in terms of that. I don't see FL becoming a vampire, and "reversing" being a vampire is not a thing here either
So I personally brace for a bittersweet ending

Yes!! They kissed! But I wonder what will happen to their relationship. Vampire and human love is difficult.

I read all the chapters super quickly and now that I have to wait I feel so empty TT this story is so heartwarming and sweet but also talks about heavy topics with the perfect pace, I wish more people would read it and enjoy it, thank you so much for the hard work!! ❤ (also HECK YEAH THEY KISSED!!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread